Monday, June 29, 2009

What a rush!

So I'm finally back from White Water Rafting, and I loved it. I love, love, love, love, loved it! It was so amazing that us girls are planning on going back before the end of summer and bringing the boys with us. Even Mama D loved it. Emmy and Nay sat in the front, and then it was me and Beck, and then 2 guys from Louisiana, and then Mama D and the guide! The only thing that sucks is my my lower back muscles hurt from where they are never used, and so do my shoulders but they are damaged goods anyways. And my lower abdomen it felt like I had done 100 crunches! And my left but cheek. I know that sounds weird, but let me explain! You know how if you put pressure on lets say your elbow for a long period of time, like you resting your head on it and it starts hurting, well that's kind the way my cheek feels. Like a deep tissue bruise! I know I'm whining like a baby, but it was so worth it! Ill have more pictures up whenever Emmy can figure out how to get the pictures off the disk we bought down there, and theres a bonus video of us too.. so lets just hope it works and yall can see it!


In other news, I think I have found the perfect place for us to rent. Our current situation with out roommates is getting crazy and I want out. Plus being by ourselves may make for a better relationship. We have been fighting a lot here lately, but I think that's cause of PMS, and me being so stressed out about our situation! But anyways, its a 2 bedroom one bathroom trailer, in a great quite neighborhood. Its not to far away from everything, and it has a backyard for Karmin to play in! Which makes me really happy. I'm going to call today and ask if we can come and look at the inside of it. Oh yeah, water and garbage is included in the rent. Which is good news for us! Hopefully I'll be able to find me a good job, or WH gets hired on full time so we know we are 100% financially stable! Which us luck. We really need it right now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment