Friday, June 12, 2009

First post

So like I said, I'm from an annoyingly small town in Kentucky. And just in case your wondering, yes I love me some fried chicken. hehe.
At this moment in my life there is nothing going on that huge. I mean me and my man, Ill call him my WH-wonderful honey, are doing great and going strong. I love him more now than I did in the beginning, and I just grow to love him more and more each day. Yeah, yeah, yeah... I'm young, and dumb and don't know what I'm talking about.. heard it all before people. And I have done my fair share of stressing out if hes the one or not. Last time I just figured I was with the one, JBC, and was about to get married, FYI I would be getting married tomorrow if his dumb ass hadn't cheated and knocked up that other chick, stupid him for having sex with someone else! Well I got smart and I got rid of him.
Here I am with WH and I couldn't be happier. I remind him weekly that he could, and probably should try to find someone better. But he just gives me his wonderful smile, and tells me that there's no need for that, he loves me and that's all he really cares about. *sigh* I love him. And I really love the fact that he pus up with my P.M.D.D. or P.P.M.S as he likes to call it, which stands for permanent PMS. Cant ya tell he loves me so much! Anyways.. all is well here in my small ass town. Wait, I forgot to tell you the huge news, we got a new Italian restaurant.. yay us.

God love my small town, and my WH, I don't know what I would do without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment