Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just a thought

I wonder.... how many times a day do you say that to yourself? I personally say and think it way to much. Like right now as I eat leftover Chicken Parmesan I wonder if it would have tasted better if I would have put more cheese in it. I wonder if the homemade yeast rolls I made were really all that good. WH loved them. I wonder why my dog tries to drink my sweet tea everytime I set it down and look away. But I guess thats just me... I think I will always be a wonder-er.

Hopefully the truck will be fixed this weekend.. I know I have said it before but Im so anxious for it to be done I cant wait. Wish us luck!

2 comments:

  1. I always ask myself silly questions! lol! Alll the time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from SITS! I am always "wondering" about things too... That's what keeps me creative... "I wonder if this muffin would taste good if I add..." (fill in the blank). Keep wondering, and have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete