Saturday, July 25, 2009

Well

**If you get queasy don't read any further, its kinda graphic**

My great day(yesterday) of only puking once was shattered today!
I think I actually puked up bits of my stomach up!
I mean I thought veins were going to bust in my head, cant breath cause its coming up and stuck at the same time, heaves!
Horrible, Horrible day!
My poor WH called when he got to the store to see if in the 7 mins it takes to get to the store my stomach had settled down, and he proceeded to name foods off. Needless to say thank god a garbage can was sitting near by and no small children(besides the one in my belly) were there to witness the seemingly normal conversation in up in the toilet, so to speak!
Thank goodness the day is almost over. I don't know how much more of this my body can take.
So if any of you have any advice, please, please feel free to share! Id be more than grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment