Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Doctor, Doctor

So I went to the Doctor on Monday. Yes I know its Wednesday, but morning sickness is kicking my ass and I'm lucky if I can pull myself out of the bed or away from the toilet!

The Doctor, which is not the one delivering my little bundle of joy(whoever is on call that day will), is great. I really really like her. As of Monday I was 6 weeks and 4 days. So that makes me 6 weeks 6 days today!

After the initial shock has wore off I'm super excited. At first I kept thinking how did this happen. We used protection. But I guess everything happens for a reason! I told my sisters and my brothers. My big Brother took it the hardest. He was crying when I got off the phone with him. Which makes me want to cry again just thinking about it. The sisters took it alright. I mean I'm the baby sister and they still think of me as if I'm 9 years old. But they are happy for me and are willing to help out in any way they can. Which right now is just being there for me. My mother finally came around after 5 days of not talking to me. And WH mom and dad are still making plans for babysitting when he/she gets here!

As soon as I get a good pic of the ultrasound Ill put it on here.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment