Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Happy!

Independence Day FireworksImage by andy castro via Flickr

OK its the Fourth of July, and all of its amazing-ness! I don't know about you, but I love me some fireworks, both on the forth of July and anywhere else.(ha ha did you catch that innuendo)
Like I have said before, my family is very large, or at least large to me. With the 5siblings running out, and their children, and my "child", and the husbands and hunnys of the sibs, parents, friends of family, cousins, aunts, etc. It makes for a very big get together when we finally do. This year I dont know if we are going to set off our own fireworks or go watch the pretty ones the City lets off in College Park.
I have figured out that my babygirl cant come. I live beside a church, and two or three nights ago they decided to set fireworks off. Well Karmin freaked! At frist she was lookin out the window kinda growling. Then that progressed into her trying to get outside by trying to scratch the window open. Then when I took her outside, where it was louder she FREAKED! She tried everyway in the world to run off, and was makin this weird howling sound. So no fireworks for her!
I hope everyone has a safe and happy Fourth of July.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comment: