Saturday, August 8, 2009

Tired and pool time!

OK so good news for today... other than my not eating as quickly as my little bundle feels I should and getting sick because of it I have felt really good so far today!

YAY ME!!!

So today Keylin was at my dads. I haven't introduced him yet. So I will. Hes amazing. He will be 10 months old on the 24Th of this month. I was there when he was born and almost cut the umbilical cord(his dad was never there, and his mom lived with my dad cause shes a ho who had no where to go when she was knocked up and we made nice with each other). I love that kid. If push came to shove I would kidnap him in a heartbeat gladly take him off his ungrateful druggie mothers hands! I know that sounds harsh and all of you moms out there are probably thinking daggers at me for calling this lady a bad mother. Let me explain. She smokes pot and drives with her baby, she also snorts pills up her nose and drives with her baby. She took her baby off formula because it costs to much, now only gets whole milk or Mt. Dew(unless hes with me!) And YES YES YES I have called social services on her, and NOTHING was done. They came to her house took a peek at the kid said everything looked fine and left did a investigation on "her" and nothing showed up! Its so frustrating knowing that she doesn't take care of him like she should. Needless to say I gladly take him whenever she needs some time to do whatever.

OK on with the pool story. And I have pictures.

I'm pregnant. I get hot. I get hot really easily. It was over 90 degrees today with over 50% humidity. Its currently 86.7 degrees and 46% humidity. Needless to say it was a hot one for my town today!! So I talked my dad to buying a kiddie pool for Me Keylin so he could keep cool while we watched him today! He absolutely loved it!! We played for over an hour in our little pool. I had a blast and so did it.

It was an amazing day!




1 comment:

  1. Dropping in from SITS! Hope everything goes well for you, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete