Monday, January 11, 2010

New in 2010!

Okay so I know I haven't wrote in a while.. okay more like a couple months. But here's an update for ya.
Me and WH have moved in with my mother. Yikes.
As yall know me and my mom don't get along that great, but since we have moved in me and her have only argued once. But I think she was doing it to mostly try to make me laugh, and it didn't work so well. But back to having to move into my mamas. I hate the fact that we aren't on our own anymore. It sucks, but on the upside I do have help during the first week after Alex makes is debut. And on another upside, we are saving way more than we did before. We help mom pay the bills, help buy groceries, and WH helps around the house I would say we help around the house but I learned that once you become so pregnant that you also become handicapped. My wonderful WH wont let me lift hardly anything and sometimes it does make me mad.. but at least he is showing he cares.

As of today I'm 32 weeks and 4 days. So that's 7 weeks and 3 days left. I cant believe he is almost here. Its crazy to think about it, but I'm so excited for it. I have my first baby shower this Saturday. Wh co-workers are throwing it for me and 2 of the girls he works with. Hopefully I get alot of really neat things, but I'm not going to hold my breath. And whenever my sisters get their schedule together then I'm having another baby shower for family and friends. Lets hope they get it together soon. I'm not ungrateful its just I'm starting to stress. ALOT. and I would like to know what all me and WH need to buy. I don't want to buy a bunch of stuff and then have 20 of the same thing because of the shower... So right now its breath, and relax and just rub the belly. LOL.

Also we start birthing classes tomorrow. They are from 7 pm to 9 pm. I know we are getting a late start on them but I wanted all that stuff to be as fresh in my mind as it could be.

Oh and as soon as I get a newer picture of the bump Ill post. BTW I have gained 40+ lbs so far. YIKES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment