Friday, January 22, 2010

34 weeks!

How far along? 34 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: Oh My God. like 53 lbs so far... WTF!!
Maternity clothes?oh yea couldnt go anywhere with out them
Sleep: still sucking more and more
Best moment this week: when I went to the doctor after my scare of pre-term labor and he said I hadnt changed...
Movement: all the time
Food cravings: whole wheat toast butter and apple jelly!
Gender: boy!!!
Labor Signs: 1 cm , about 65-70% effaced
Belly Button in or out? Out
Stretchmarks? new ones on the boobs, thighs, and hips... tons on the belly now(BOO) and oh yeah I now have some on my ass cheeks?
What I am looking forward to: Coming off bed rest and finally having my little man here!
Weekly Wisdom: If you think somethings wrong, go get checked out.
Milestones: 13 more days on Bed rest, and the baby has dropped...

No comments:

Post a Comment